The Black Ranger is with his lenght of 140 mm (5.5 inch), not only one of the smallest drones, but it's also the most advanced micro drone. Piezoelectric technology is used to give the drone special capabilities.
The drone is inaudible and almost invissible to the eye. The Black Ranger can fly through the air with a speed of 7 m/s (25 Km/hr) or (15,6 mph). The Black Ranger can fly missions autonomously due to the advanced GPS interface software.
The Black Ranger has all the necessary sensors, processing power, and communication built-in. The Black Ranger has a powerful processor plus sensors like accelerometers and GPS and the ability to communicate over a long distance.
- WayPoint guiding.
- Digital data link beyond 1000 m line-of-sight (2000 m *).
- Up to 30 minutes endurance.
- 66 channels 10 Hz GPS receiver for guided autopilot functions.
- Full HD 1080p live video and recording camera.
* with special antenna and amplifier .